Hotel Development Services -Our strategy on Hotel Development is exactly what sets our organization apart from everyone else in the industry, as we fully understand the operations and Development . We understand each owner's individual needs and provides that one on one partnership from pre-opening discussions with project teams and architects to punching out the last room with General Contractors. Our development team has years of experience in hotel development and operations management. The services we provide are unique for each project we undertake, and are therefore tailored to meet each client's individual needs. Our experience makes us ideally suited to assist you with your hotel development project, from feasibility study to pre-opening and opening. Through our brand relationships and success we have a vast amount of experience in projects just recently on re-branding and re-positioning in dynamic markets.
Recent Re-branding and Re-positioning Successes:
- Wyndham hotel into a Hyatt Place and La Quinta
Key Development Strategies
- Analyze and verify feasibility studies
- Assist in site selection and evaluation
- Coordinate hotel demand studies
- Prepare financial pro forma
- Prepare preliminary construction and related cost estimate
- Coordinate hotel room design and food and beverage areas with brand specifications with Regional Flair
- Coordinate architect, engineer, land planner, and/or interior designer with ownership groups
- Coordinate layout/procurement of hotel furnishing, kitchen and lounge equipment, laundry equipment, and commercial area furnishings for renovations/repositions or new build.
- Coordinate all computerized areas – front desk, energy management, restaurant, administration
Interior Design Assistance
- Interview and recommend a design firm based on Hotel Owners Needs
- Assist the interior design firm with the furnishing specifications:
- lobby, corridors and meeting rooms
- rooms restaurant and lounge
- Tie into brand specifications and budgetary guidelines
Construction Project Management
- Function as project manager (***Fee based service)
- Coordinate input with architect, engineer, etc.
- Consult with owner on bids, changes and/or selecting General Contractor
- Take bids on project
- Perform pre-opening inspections and punch list for hotel
Pre-opening Services and Logistics
- Create and implement the pre-opening marketing plan with Focus on Success Quarterly Metrics
- Work with Ownership Group on pre-opening budgets (working capital, food, beverage, linens, china, etc.)
- HR team will handle recruiting, interview, and hire all key management and sales personnel
- Provide Alliance Training programs at all levels of hotel
- Implement Alliance Balanced Scorecard Approach on all Metrics
- Work with all pre-opening marketing critical lists to ensure full brand and Alliance systems are working and in place with ROI measurements
- Establish definitive objectives and action plans for all departments
- Obtain business and Liquor licenses
- Develop pricing for rooms, food and beverage and total hotel revenue management with our teams
- Utilize Alliance Hospitality Organization pricing leverage for insurance and implement our purchase programs at each asset.
- Work with owners and develop a specific employee benefit program and policy manual
Hospitality Purchasing - Operating Supplies and FF&E -Superhost Enterprises has extensive experience in both hotel development and operations, and can streamline the purchasing for your construction project, renovation, or existing hotel operations.
Supply Sourcing - Hotel Operations
Through our numerous years as hospitality operators, Superhost has built an extensive network of suppliers that ensure you get the right products at the most competitive pricing. By leveraging our buying power we are able to negotiate preferred pricing contracts, focusing on the high-volume items that make up the majority of the hotel supply purchases. Our unique supplier system allows your hotel operations team to stay focused on taking care of your guests while ensuring that purchasing controls are maintained and executed.
FF&E Buying - New Construction and Renovations
Superhost works with a nationwide network of brand-approved suppliers and can source the FF&E items need for your next major project. Our experience of working successfully with designers and the major hotel brands will ensure the FF&E for your next project arrives on time, under budget, and to the brand-approved specifications.